Hope everyone is having an amazing start to the year!! We have seen some pretty tough and yet amazing times. That's life right! Here's to enjoying the good life but never never forgetting where we came from...what challenges we have gone through. This year I want to do my best for my family, friends and clients. One way I know I can do that is by being appreciative.
So thank you - be it friend, family or client - I appreciate the opportunity to do what I do because of people like you.
While this personal video for you is a bit long - I believe it is worth it. Be it buying or selling and or your confidence in us serving your family or friends. Its a big decision surely worth a few minutes.
Click in the image to watch video!
Most importantly thank you for the opportunity no matter how big or small to be a part of your story here in Rocky Point.
It is a Priveledge to do what I do.
38 years enjoying Rocky Point - Family bought here in 1979
10 years living and representing real estate in Rocky Point full time.
602-300-5214 US Cell
Topics for this months Newsletter!!!
A. How to start the New Year Fresh
B. Happy Birthday to my amazing wife!
C. Quick links to your favorite areas and Hot Deals!
D. Great Services in Rocky Point
E. 7 ways to lead a more satisfying life!!
F. MLS Sold Report for Rocky Point Mexico
G. January Events in RP
H. For your Arizona Real Estate - contact Grant Mackenzie Jr.
602-300-5214 ( US Cell - Full time in Rocky Point for 10 years )
A. HOW TO START THE NEW YEAR FRESH
When the holiday season comes to an end and all the festivities are over, you're left with a new year. It can be a time to set in place new things to learn and do or it can be a time of consolidation of things you're already passionately pursuing. Another alternative might be to simply contemplate where you've reached in life so far. Whatever your preferred approach to the new year, it's nice to start feeling refreshed and focused, ready to get back into things you're working on or to get started on new things. Here are a few ideas to give you a boost.
1. Put away the holiday decorations in a timely manner. When the holiday festivities are over, the decorations, ornaments and other festive trappings can be popped back into their boxes and bags. If you leave this too long, it can feel like a chore and can also have the effect of holding you back from moving into the next experiences. Don't feel like you have to get rid of it all in one day. Remove things little by little, ideally between Christmas and New Year's.
2. Look over your New Year's Resolution list. (If you haven't made one, skip this step.) Write the list out on a planner, chart or calendar where you can make notes. In order to get your resolutions underway, it's probable that you'll need to do some planning and organizing, and perhaps even some purchasing. It helps your focus to make notes and lists to direct your efforts in starting new habits.
3. Focus on organization. If you're already wonderfully organized, skip this step. But many people aren't and this can inhibit feeling like the new year is a fresh start.
4. Relax more. If you're not in the habit of relaxing, start the new year with a resolution to add this important activity (or lack of activity) to your life from now on.
5. Clean your work or study space. Going back to work or college/school after the holiday break can leave you feeling a little out of sorts. Tidying up your desk, locker, backpack, or whatever else you have where stuff accumulates can help you to feel refreshed for the new year. Throw out last year's junk, file away important information where it belongs and give everything a good dust or wipe down. Refill anything that you're running out of and if you can, place a pretty plant or photo on your desk to cheer yourself up.
6. Reflect over the past year. Think about things you'd like to do better this year, new things you'd like to try to people you'd like to make amends with or start over with. Have you achieved the things you wanted to in the past year? What specific things would you like to change or redirect? Asking yourself questions about progress, change and where you want to be right now can help to keep your perspective fresh, giving you new motivation to make this year a more fulfilling one.
For more information from this article check out www.wikihow.com/Start-the-New-Year-Fresh
B. Happy Birthday to my amazing wife!
Happy Birthday Reyna! I love you!
I am not sure without her I would be here. The market got so tough and if not for my amazing wife, her patience, her commitment, her ability to stay calm when emotions fly be it buyer seller or .... me. I am the lucky one!
So this month I just want to say thank you to my wife. Thank you for believing in us, our clients .... in me. You are the best part of my story.
Oh by the way - you are the greatest mom a husband could ask for - our boy is beyond special and so much of that is because of you.
I love you!
C. QUICK LINKS TO YOUR FAVORITE AREAS
Click here for hot deals and best values
Bella Sirena - Sonoran Spa - Sonoran Sea - Sonoran Sun - Sonoran Sky
Las Palmas - Las Palomas - Princesa - Las Gaviotas - Pinacate - Esmeralda
Puerta Privada - Encanto Living - Luna Blanca - Costa Diamante - Playa Dorada
Other Beach Areas
Las Conchas - Playa Encanto - Playa La Jolla - Mirador - Sandy Beach
Detailed Search - Automatic updates on new listings
602-300-5214 US Cell firstname.lastname@example.org
D. GREAT SERVICES IN ROCKY POINT
Candy Cake is a great place to meet with friends and family, if you have cravings for coffe and donuts, this is the place to go, they are open from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm, they have amazing breakfast, great cupcakes and amazing birthday cakes.
For more information click here
La Galeria is a new restaurant that offers amazing apetizers, great drinks and a fabulous ambiance, is on the way to old port, give it a chance and try a new place.
Benito Juárez García 33-C, Recinto Portuario, 83554 Puerto Peñasco, Son., Mexico
For reservations dial: 638 388 6235
E. 7 WAYS TO LEAD A MORE SATISFYING LIFE!
7 ways to lead a more satisfying life
1. Focus on the positive
It’s easy for anyone to get caught in the negativity trap—constantly dwelling on what needs to be done, what should have been done, mistakes made, etc. Rather than allowing those negative, anxious thoughts to dominate your mind, think of the good things in your life. For every negative thing that comes to mind, force yourself to find a positive thing. This will lead to a more positive outlook on life and a more positive attitude in the long run.
2. Find your stress relief
Figure out what soothes you, the things that most reduce your stress. Whether it’s playing guitar or sports, or whatever, you need to find a hobby that quiets your mind and gives you a sense of inner peace. Make a point to take time out of your busy schedule to practice your stress-relieving activities on a regular basis.
3. Don't be affraid to take time for yourself.
It’s natural for people to get overwhelmed when they’re busy. Rather than allowing yourself to get so overwhelmed you just throw your hands up in frustration and give up, learn to recognize when you’re getting close to your breaking point, and then take a break. Do not be ashamed to take a personal day. Realize that your mental health is just as important as your physical health.
For more information go to:
F. SOLD RECENTLY IN ROCKY POINT MEXICO
Not sure about you but beyond what is for sale I am always interested... curious to review what has recently been taken advantage of.
H. JANUARY EVENTS
Jan 12 Connection Club @4:00 pm - Puesta del Sol Restaurant
Jan 13 RCPM Roger Clyne and the Peace Makers @ 7 pm - BANDITOS
Jan 13 RCPM Roger Clyne and the Peace Makers @ 6 pm - JJ'S Cantina
Jan 13 RCPM Roger Clyne and the Peace Makers @ 5:30 WREKED at the REEF
Jan 14 Mexican Moonshine Tequila golf classic @ 9 am - The Links golf course at Las Palomas
Jan 14 Race car experience @ 11 am - 4 pm - Rocky Point Speedway
Jan 14 Natural History Talk @4:00 pm - CEDO Las Conchas
Jan 17 Natural History Talk @2:00 pm - CEDO Las Conchas
Jan 17 Tuesday Night Art Flick @8:00 pm - Puerto Viejo Cafe
Jan 19 Connection Club @4:00 pm - Puesta del Sol Restaurant
Jan 21 Mermaids arts market @ 10am - 3 pm - Shrimp Park
Jan 21 Natural History Talk @4:00 pm - CEDO Las Conchas
Jan 24 Natural History Talk @2:00 pm - CEDO Las Conchas
Jan 24 Tuesday Night Art Flick @8:00 pm - Puerto Viejo Cafe
Jan 26 Connection Club @4:00 pm - Puesta del Sol Restaurant
Jan 28 Race car experience @ 11 am - 4 pm - Rocky Point Speedway
Jan 28 Natural History Talk @4:00 pm - CEDO Las Conchas
Jan 31 Natural History Talk @2:00 pm - CEDO Las Conchas
Jan 31 Tuesday Night Art Flick @8:00 pm - Puerto Viejo Cafe
For more information - Click here!
I. GRANT MACKENZIE JR. RE/MAX Platinum Living Arizona
For all your Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate needs contact someone you can trust. Call Grant MacKenzie Jr. for more information be it buying, selling and or leasing - believe me you are in good hands!
Grant N. MacKenzie
RE/MAX Platinum & RE/MAX Legacy
CLIENT REVIEW - if you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling I have here to help!
Testimonials Page - Click here!
Branden Mckenzie was awesome throughout our whole house hunting experience . He patiently showed us all the house we wanted to see . Many of them several times . He also showed us ones he thought would be of interest and availability .
Branden introduced us to the best shrimp tacos.
His knowledge and love of Puerto Penasco was a tremendous help. He helped with solving problems and questions after closing on our home.
We would recommend using Branden without any reservation. Remax is a great team .
Lisa and Kirk Reese
Hope you enjoyed this months newsletter - I hope we get the chance to see you, meet you or be of good influence in your life in 2017.
Most importantly thank you for letting us serve you.
Branden MacKenzie, Owner/Partner
Office U.S. 602-334-4359
US Cell: 602-300-5214
Office MX: 638-383-1425
Oh by the way, I am never too busy for your referrals!
"Things go Right when you Work Hard and Stay Positive"